Frequently asked questions
What is an NFT?
An NFT is a Non Fungible Token, which is a collectible item. Originally developed on Ethereum as an erc721 token. One of the best known examples are Crypto Kitties which are still going strong today.
As only a limited number of each NFT collectible are minted they can sometimes be quite rare.
Our designs were some of the very first minted (born) on the Cardano blockchain.
You can ONLY secure yours during the sales window for each item. When that window closes, there will not be any more of that particular design produced as an NFT. EVER.
The question is are you going to collect the whole Cardano Kidz set?
How do I secure my Limited Edition NFT?
Each of our Cardano Kidz NFT collectibles will be linked to a unique wallet address. This is so we can track who is buying each future item and then send them out once minted.
1. Simply click on the product you want during the sales window
2. Locate our unique Cardano wallet address for that specific item
3. Send us the correct amount of ADA for that numbered NFT
4. BE CAREFUL TO SEND ADA TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS FOR THAT NFT
5. Be careful not to delete your senders wallet and recovery phrase
6. Once the sale is completed we will mint the correct number of NFT tokens and send
7. We will send a token to each address which has sent us a payment
8. You can enjoy owning your Limited Edition collectible NFT
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ADA FROM AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR NFT.
We cannot assist with any users issues related to wallet recovery, access or other technical matters. Both your sending or the payment and our sending of the NFT's will be visible on the Cardano Blockchain Explorer.
You can buy as many NFTs as you wish but please make a serperate payment for each to the correct wallet address. Then leave the rest to us.
We have lots of options to contact us and we will be very active on twitter!
Do you offer refunds?
Sadly we cannot offer refunds for the following reasons:
1. These are low value items
2. The sale process is decentralised - we are not asking for customers details
3. To avoid fraud we cannot return funds or send NFT's to alternate addresses
4. Once a payment is made it goes into the NFT queue and cannot be reveresed
5. We will only mint these once so are unable to re-issue any tokens or refunds
6. We have had significant set up, design and tech costs to recoup
We welcome general enquiries but to remain decentralised we do not wish to know who owns each customer wallet. That is how crypto should be!
By sending us ADA you are agreeing to the above terms.
Don't miss the sales window!
Can I suggest a future design?
Please do get in touch if you wish to suggest a future design.
Do remember that we have been developing these items for quite some time so your idea may already be on our list! However, if it not we might just send you a free NFT.
We are sorry but we may not be able to respond to all messages and requests.
From time to time we may even run design competitions so please follow us on social media.
Thank you for your support with this fun NFT project!
Do you just make NFTs?
We will only mint the art-based designs as NFT tokens ONCE. However if the communuty wish we may be able to create some merch based around each design?
For your protection our minting policy IDs are updated once wach design is minted.
Don't forget if you want to secure your Limited Edition NFT you must order during the sale window. If you miss it we cannot take your order. Sorry.